THREAD VEIN REDUCTION
Thread Veins are small red or blue broken veins and blood vessels which lie just under the surface of the skin and appear as fine red lines. They are more common in fair skin.
Laser treatment is a safe, effective way to banish thread veins. The light from the laser is directed at the veins causing them to heat up very quickly. The laser delivers a series of focused energy pulses generating heat for very short periods of time; this closes down the thread veins, without perforating them. The collapsed veins are gradually dissolved and removed by the body’s immune system over several weeks following the treatment.
(6) Sessions (20% discount must be paid in full on patch test)
(8) Sessions (25% discount must be paid in full on patch test)
Thread Vein Reduction
- Thread Veins (small area) £70 (1) £336 (6) £420 (8)
- Thread Veins (medium area) £100 (1) £480 (6) £600 (8)
- Thread Veins (large area) £120 (1) £576 (6) £720 (8)