LASER HAIR REMOVAL IN DERBYSHIRE
Are you thinking about Laser Hair Removal?
Do you want to remove unwanted hair and be hair free with smooth silky skin, then our incredible and effective machine can permanently remove hair follicles and is an alternative to other hair removal methods like electrolysis, which is individual frolics. Proven effective results with clients. We offer these amazing services at Ripley Clinic in Derbyshire. Nottingham & Derby are both a short drive from Ripley with Alfreton near by.
How Our Derbyshire Laser Hair Removal Technology Works
Lazer Lounge – Ripley Clinic ( Nottingham & Derby are both near by ) uses one of the latest technology for hair removal and targets the area under the skin. The best part is that it doesn’t make you experience any superficial pain or burns and leaves your skin completely intact and untouched with no visible symptoms. We also have a built in cooling for better comfort. Rest assured that you won’t feel any pain but a slight tingling and warmth at worst. Our laser hair removal treatment is better than short-term waxing and other treatments, and you can get more permanent results.
This latest technology in Lazer Hair Removal works by targeting the area under the skin’s surface, your skin is left completely intact and untouched with virtually no visible symptoms. The laser hair removal treatment is also paired with an effective air cooling tool on the surface so that your skin feels a little warm and tingly, at most. Unlike other hair removal treatments and short-term waxing, you won’t experience any superficial burns or pain and there’s no need for numbing or anesthesia.
Permanent hair removal can be achieved with our amazing machine. This is an alternative to electrolysis hair removal which is induvial hair frolics.
Areas we cover:
- Hollywood bikini line hair removal / Intimate areas (women only)
- Face / Facial hair removal
- Legs hair removal
- Arms hair removal
- Full body hair removal (Women only)
- Back hair Stomach (For men)
- Chest hair removal
Derbyshire Laser Hair Removal - What to Expect & Results
The results of laser hair removal treatments can be long term and last up to several years, depending on your skin type and the area being treated. Results will gradually take place after multiple treatments, with an average of eight hair removal sessions for most body parts similar to legs, arms and back. Maintenance treatments may be needed every few years in order to retain the desired results.
PCOS Hair Removal Derbyshire
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) affects women and leads to patterned head hair growth. However, most women usually experience excessive hair growth due to hormonal imbalances, and getting rid of it can be a headache. Using other laser hair treatments or waxing procedures can be impractical due to the pain and the probability of hair re-sprouts. Although this condition is reversible, it often is costly and time-consuming. Laser hair removal is all you need to maintain this growth amidst your treatment.
Women’s Laser Hair Removal Derbyshire
Women also have a physiological makeup that invigorates hair growth in some unlikely body parts. It’s often disturbing and unsettling, especially for those who want smooth and decluttered skin. Our proficient hair removal laser technology is adequately equipped with an unrivalled ability to eliminate hair growth and regrowth. We, therefore, offer a more practical solution to women solving their body hair issues using other conventional but costly and painful hair removal procedures. With the consultation and patch test this is to see if you have a side effect, we have yet to see a rare side effects from our Primelase HR machine. Primelase can treat all types of skin and dark hair.
Men’s Laser Hair Removal in Derbyshire
Hair in men notoriously grows on the chest and face as beards. The arms and legs are also cheeky spots that need constant treatment to thin out hair and make them less conspicuous. Our treating machines have the unique ability to remove hair using our Super hair removal technology permanently. We follow up the initial treatment with five more sessions to offer you the reprieve you crave. Many men want to remove unwanted hair back and chest. We can help with this with Laser hair removal Derby.
Our medical-grade laser machine uses Super Hair Removal SHR (E-light, IPL, and RF) is available on request. Our laser hair removal machine has seen excellent results.
Also, please shave the chosen area between 2 and 24 hours before treatment. Treatment area should avoid sun exposure for 3 days before and after treatment. Our Laser is suits all skin types, which should settle all your worries.
(6) Sessions (20% discount must be paid in full on patch test)
(8) Sessions (25% discount must be paid in full on patch test)
One of the benefits of Laser Hair Removal is that the treatment is virtually painless, especially compared to waxing. Each pulse lasts less than a second, producing a slight tingling feeling. In particularly sensitive areas, such as the upper lip, it may feel like a rubber band snap on the skin. We use an advanced cooling machine in conjunction with our laser device to reduce the heat sensation on the skin and minimise any discomfort.
Yes – our Laser Hair Removal treatment is safe for individuals on birth control including oral contraceptive pills and IUD.
Lazer Lounge advise our pregnant and breastfeeding clients to obtain medical clearance prior to proceeding with laser hair removal treatment. We also will advise that you might not get the results your require as hormones might grow hair back.
Our customers must be at least 18 years of age to have any laser hair removal , laser or skin treatments.
Lazer Lounge may request a valid form of ID to identify the age of the prospective client.
Lazer Lounge uses one of the most advance medical graded laser, for Laser hair removal, we can treat all skin types on the consultation we will do a Fitzpatrick Classification Scale to determine your skin type.
- Shave treatment area at least 2-24 hours prior to your treatment.
- Do not wax, use depilatory creams or pluck hairs four weeks prior to laser hair removal treatment.
- Exfoliate the treatment area at least 3 days before your laser hair removal treatment.
- Ensure no residue fake tan is present on the area being lasered.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure on the area being treated two weeks prior (including solariums or tanning drugs)
- Avoid chemical peels or laser resurfacing treatments at least 4 weeks before your treatment
- Avoid using topical creams/moisturisers, colognes or perfumes to the area being treated before the appointment
- In order for the treatment to be as successful as it possibly can be there are a few requirements to take on board:
- Please ensure the area to be treated is free from ALL topical solutions
- Shaving is required 2-24 hours prior any sooner can result in heightened sensitivity during the process
- Avoid exposure to the sun for a minimum of three days before treatment whilst tanned skin is absolutely fine to work with, the tan cannot be active in order to achieve maximum results
- Cease use of tanning creams two weeks before treatment
- Avoid bleaching, plucking, waxing, epilation and any other forms of hair removal for 4 weeks prior
- Do not use essential oils 48 hours prior
- Depilatory creams should be avoided 1 week before treatment commences
- Cold sore medication can be taken five days before and five days after treatment
- Should you be on antibiotics it is recommended to leave a two week gap between taking them and starting treatment
Epilepsy sufferers are advised to consult with their doctor about having Laser Hair Removal. An individual will need to obtain medical clearance form from their doctor prior to starting treatment.
Most people vary in the number of treatments required, this does depend on where their hair cycles are when we first start but usually most people need 6 treatments. Some clients have had 70% loss after just 4 sessions.
For best results, on average we recommend 6 to 10 treatments. This will allow hairs to be disabled effectively during the active growth phase. After completing a treatment course, if required, we recommend maintenance touch ups to be performed once or twice a year. People suffering from hormone imbalance may required more treatments.
Lazer lounge recommends 4-6 weeks. This allows the growth cycle. Each time more hair will be lost.
Yes, we use 690nm to remove Blonde and Fine Hair.
- Cold compresses (not ice) and recommended skin care products such as Aloe Vera may be useful to reduce swelling and erythema (redness).
- You may take over-the-counter pain or anti-inflammatory medication but with SHR this is not usually required.
- Your skin will be fragile for 2 to 3 days. Use gentle cleansers, but do not rub the skin vigorously and avoid hot water during this time.
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning creams during the entire course of treatments. Use SPF 30 or greater on the treatment area at all times.
- The treatment area may be left open and uncovered. Do not scrub the area.
- Avoid soaking for 24 to 48 hours. No hot tubs, whirlpools or baths, but showers are allowed if tepid water is used.
- Avoid excessive sweating for 24 to 48 hours. No saunas or vigorous working out.
- Keep areas well moisturised
- Avoid irritants such as Retin-A, Retinol, Renova, glycolics, bleaching creams and exfoliants for one week.
- Keep well hydrated
- Avoid photosensitivity inducing foods (Celery, Leek etc) or herbal remedies such as St John’s Wort
- Plucking residual hair is acceptable after the hair removal treatment but not before!
- Makeup can be applied after 2 hours
- Very rarely with SHR, clients experience blistering that causes crusting. This usually does not occur until the following day. If it does occur, the patient can apply warm compresses and a topical antiseptic ointment. This occurrence should be relayed to your Aesthetic Practitioner as future treatments will require that the settings be adjusted.
SHR combines laser technology and pulse light to achieve almost painless results for the removal of most types of hair and is safe on all skin types. SHR is different from the traditional IPL and laser as it targets the hair germ cells and blood supply that feeds it. It does not rely sole(pigment) of the hair to effectively destroy the targeted hair.
New research has shown that a slower, longer heating process is more effective for permanent hair reduction than high and short levels of energy.
Actively growing hair that’s been treated with SHR should not grow back. Once a hair follicle is damaged, it cannot grow hair. However, hair follicles that were not in the active growth phas, will need to be treated. It’s also not unusual for some patients to have a touch-up two years after initial treatment due to hormonal changes.
Depending on skin type and sensitiveness of the skin, some light skin redness (erythema) or slight swelling (edema) can be experienced. These are normal reactions which show that the treatment was effective and they should generally disappear after a short while.
- The taking of certain medicines which cause photo-allergic and photo-toxic reactions must be clarified beforehand.
- Tattoos must be covered carefully otherwise there is a risk that they become damaged.