LASER HAIR REMOVAL FOR MEN IN DERBYSHIRE
Male laser hair removal is incredibly sought-after, painless, and occurs in as little as six sessions. The most typical areas that usually undergo hair removal include the chest, leg, arm, and beards. My most recent clients have witnessed the benefits of this incredible and permanent reduction / removal of unwanted hair from their bodies. And if you’re looking for laser hair removal in Derbyshire Nottingham male men’s back chest removal, this option should be your go-to. We’re located just off A38 in Ripley Derby Derbyshire and offer these services for men.
Chest Hair Removal for Men in Derbyshire
Chest Hair Removal near Derbyshire – The first laser chest hair removal usually thins it out. Subsequent hair removal will then slowly remove the remaining hairs, ensuring they don’t grow back anymore. That eliminates the need to shave your chest hair, which can constantly be nagging. Laser chest hair removal ensures that it eliminates it, and it won’t have to bother you anymore.
Beard Hair Removal for Men in Derbyshire
Beard Removal – Beard hair can grow quickly in some men, which can be bothersome. If you’ve struggled with always trimming your beard, it’s about time you resort to a more practical solution – laser beard removal. We offer this service at a reasonable price, and it’s a relatively painless process. Moreover, the results are long-lasting and worth the value for your money.
Arm Hair Removal for Men in Derbyshire
Arm Hair Removal – Some men also struggle with quickly growing arm hair, and constantly shaving them can be stressful and, more often, painful. Resulting razor burns can cause nagging irritations on the arm and are often uncomfortable. However, laser arm hair removal.
Leg Hair Removal for Men in Derbyshire
Leg Hair Removal – Typically, a vast majority of men struggle to keep hair short on their legs. This hair usually runs from the thighs to the leg’s lower end and often grows quickly. Shaving them is only short-term and often proliferates as soon as it’s cut. However, our leg hair removal sessions are incredibly efficient as they work out the problem from its root.
Why Choose our Laser Hair Removal for Men in Derbyshire
Also known as super hair removal (SHR), our hair removal method is the most effective as opposed to intense pulsed light (IPL). It offers long-term hair reduction, and in as little as six treatments should remove up to 90 percent of your hair. This technology is effective and gets rid of your hair permanently. Therefore, you won’t have to shave your hair as soon as it grows constantly. Besides, we offer it affordably, and results are always guaranteed with almost all hair
This technology leaves your skin intact after working in the areas under it. It leaves no visible symptoms, and your skin usually appears untouched. You won’t experience any pain or superficial burns that you alternatively would with short-term waxing and other hair removal treatments. This treatment is paired with a proficient air-cooling tool on the surface; your skin would only feel tingly and warm at most. We assure you that you won’t need any anesthesia or numbing.
If you require using your service for our medical-grade laser hair removal using SHR (RF, E-light, and IPL). Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us for a free consultation.
Laser hair removal treatment is suitable for all skin types. Chosen area MUST be shaved between 2-24 hours before treatment.
(6) Sessions (20% discount must be paid in full on patch test)
(8) Sessions (25% discount must be paid in full on patch test)
One of the benefits of Laser Hair Removal is that the treatment is virtually painless, especially compared to waxing. Each pulse lasts less than a second, producing a slight tingling feeling. In particularly sensitive areas, such as the upper lip, it may feel like a rubber band snap on the skin. We use an advanced cooling machine in conjunction with our laser device to reduce the heat sensation on the skin and minimise any discomfort.
Our customers must be at least 18 years of age to have any laser hair removal , laser or skin treatments.
Lazer Lounge may request a valid form of ID to identify the age of the prospective client.
Lazer Lounge uses one of the most advance medical graded laser, for Laser hair removal, we can treat all skin types on the consultation we will do a Fitzpatrick Classification Scale to determine your skin type.
- Shave treatment area at least 2-24 hours prior to your treatment.
- Do not wax, use depilatory creams or pluck hairs four weeks prior to laser hair removal treatment.
- Exfoliate the treatment area at least 3 days before your laser hair removal treatment.
- Ensure no residue fake tan is present on the area being lasered.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure on the area being treated two weeks prior (including solariums or tanning drugs)
- Avoid chemical peels or laser resurfacing treatments at least 4 weeks before your treatment
- Avoid using topical creams/moisturisers, colognes or perfumes to the area being treated before the appointment
- In order for the treatment to be as successful as it possibly can be there are a few requirements to take on board:
- Please ensure the area to be treated is free from ALL topical solutions
- Shaving is required 2-24 hours prior any sooner can result in heightened sensitivity during the process
- Avoid exposure to the sun for a minimum of three days before treatment whilst tanned skin is absolutely fine to work with, the tan cannot be active in order to achieve maximum results
- Cease use of tanning creams two weeks before treatment
- Avoid bleaching, plucking, waxing, epilation and any other forms of hair removal for 4 weeks prior
- Do not use essential oils 48 hours prior
- Depilatory creams should be avoided 1 week before treatment commences
- Cold sore medication can be taken five days before and five days after treatment
- Should you be on antibiotics it is recommended to leave a two week gap between taking them and starting treatment
Epilepsy sufferers are advised to consult with their doctor about having Laser Hair Removal. An individual will need to obtain medical clearance form from their doctor prior to starting treatment.
Most people vary in the number of treatments required, this does depend on where their hair cycles are when we first start but usually most people need 6 treatments. Some clients have had 70% loss after just 4 sessions.
For best results, on average we recommend 6 to 10 treatments. This will allow hairs to be disabled effectively during the active growth phase. After completing a treatment course, if required, we recommend maintenance touch ups to be performed once or twice a year. People suffering from hormone imbalance may required more treatments.
Lazer lounge recommends 4-6 weeks. This allows the growth cycle. Each time more hair will be lost.
Yes, we use 690nm to remove Blonde and Fine Hair.
- Cold compresses (not ice) and recommended skin care products such as Aloe Vera may be useful to reduce swelling and erythema (redness).
- You may take over-the-counter pain or anti-inflammatory medication but with SHR this is not usually required.
- Your skin will be fragile for 2 to 3 days. Use gentle cleansers, but do not rub the skin vigorously and avoid hot water during this time.
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning creams during the entire course of treatments. Use SPF 30 or greater on the treatment area at all times.
- The treatment area may be left open and uncovered. Do not scrub the area.
- Avoid soaking for 24 to 48 hours. No hot tubs, whirlpools or baths, but showers are allowed if tepid water is used.
- Avoid excessive sweating for 24 to 48 hours. No saunas or vigorous working out.
- Keep areas well moisturised
- Avoid irritants such as Retin-A, Retinol, Renova, glycolics, bleaching creams and exfoliants for one week.
- Keep well hydrated
- Avoid photosensitivity inducing foods (Celery, Leek etc) or herbal remedies such as St John’s Wort
- Plucking residual hair is acceptable after the hair removal treatment but not before!
- Makeup can be applied after 2 hours
- Very rarely with SHR, clients experience blistering that causes crusting. This usually does not occur until the following day. If it does occur, the patient can apply warm compresses and a topical antiseptic ointment. This occurrence should be relayed to your Aesthetic Practitioner as future treatments will require that the settings be adjusted.
SHR combines laser technology and pulse light to achieve almost painless results for the removal of most types of hair and is safe on all skin types. SHR is different from the traditional IPL and laser as it targets the hair germ cells and blood supply that feeds it. It does not rely sole(pigment) of the hair to effectively destroy the targeted hair.
New research has shown that a slower, longer heating process is more effective for permanent hair reduction than high and short levels of energy.
Actively growing hair that’s been treated with SHR should not grow back. Once a hair follicle is damaged, it cannot grow hair. However, hair follicles that were not in the active growth phas, will need to be treated. It’s also not unusual for some patients to have a touch-up two years after initial treatment due to hormonal changes.
Depending on skin type and sensitiveness of the skin, some light skin redness (erythema) or slight swelling (edema) can be experienced. These are normal reactions which show that the treatment was effective and they should generally disappear after a short while.
- The taking of certain medicines which cause photo-allergic and photo-toxic reactions must be clarified beforehand.
- Tattoos must be covered carefully otherwise there is a risk that they become damaged.